Run with us at the NYC Half Marathon
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2024
Ronald McDonald House Charities New York Metro is a proud charity partner of the 2024 United Airlines NYC Half, and we want YOU to run for the families we serve!
Ronald McDonald House Charities New York Metro serves more than 4,500 families each year—and is still growing. Through the operation of a Ronald McDonald House in New Hyde Park and two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms at Stony Brook Children’s Hospital, we are part of a compassionate community that keeps families seeking medical treatment for their sick children near the care they need.
Be a part of helping even more families stay close through the biggest challenge of their lives. By participating in the NYC Half, you will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2024 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon (Sunday, March 17)
- Official RMHC NYM team shirt
- RMHC NYM sponsored team get-togethers
- Fund raising platform assistance. Tips, template letters and shared best practices to help you meet your goal.
- The chance to make a difference for the families who call RMHC NYM their “home-away-from-home”
- Each runner is required to fundraise $1,310 by May 1, 2024 that will support the children and families at RMHC NYM.
- Only Five runners on our team are guaranteed entry.
- Runners are responsible for their registration fee. This is $130 for NYRR members, $160 for nonmembers.
To join our team, please fill out the below application:
2024 NYC United Airlines Half Marathon
Apply to run on behalf of #TeamRMHCNYM! March 17, 2024